Receives a commission to look at Derry Women.
Did somebody say dream job? No, this isn’t a joke. You would grow to be a Derry Women critic from the consolation of your personal residence. Belfast-based information outlet In the meantime In Eire is recruiting one fortunate particular person to look at Derry Women – and receives a commission for it!
The official job description is ‘Derry Women TV Present Critic’ – very fancy. It’s a short-term short-term contract, and is open globally – so long as you’re a Derry Women fan, you possibly can apply!
In the meantime In Eire was launched in 2014, and covers every little thing from Irish popular culture and weird information to comedy, journey and satire. The positioning reaches over half one million viewers per day, with this well-liked web site an awesome one so as to add to your CV.
Becoming a member of a thriving staff, the candidate may have the chance to contribute to certainly one of Eire’s hottest web sites.
The enduring collection first took to our screens in 2018, with the ultimate collection ending in 2022. It follows the lives of 4 Derry teenagers and an English boy as they navigate their primitive years. It rapidly turned a favorite, not solely in Eire however worldwide. Even well-known director Martin Scorsese is a fan!
Now, In the meantime In Eire are looking out for a fan who is aware of Derry Women inside and outside to inventive a definitive rating of one of the best Derry Women episodes. You can be required to analyse each single episode, placing them in an effort to create the final word information.
If in case you have beforehand labored as a critic, or wish to kickstart your profession, this can be the function for you.
- Quick-term short-term contract.
- Anticipated hours: 4-6 per week.
- Time period: 3 weeks.
- Watch and evaluate all Derry Women episodes.
- The analysis will embody detailed notes on every episode of the collection, rating them accordingly.
The best candidate:
- Educated in TV and movie.
- Self-confessed Derry Women fanatic.
- Analytical and observant.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Assured in working remotely to deadlines.
- Keen on the craic (i.e. an understanding of Irish banter).
- Should be 16 years or older.
- Critic expertise (preferable).
- Pay: €15/£13.25 per hour.
- It is a dream job; a as soon as in a lifetime function which is brief however distinctive.
- This shall be a distant function; you’ll not be required to commute, so you possibly can work from wherever!
- Be a part of a thriving staff with a superb tradition.
The Course of:
- Cut-off date is 10/03/2023
- Interviews begin 20/03/2023 (aiming for a 27/03/2023 begin date)
- The primary stage shall be a brief evaluation
The ultimate stage shall be a Zoom interview.
The way to apply
Submit the next to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Embrace an up-to-date CV
- Write a canopy letter explaining why you’re the greatest particular person for the function.
- Present a 300-word abstract of your favorite Derry Women scene and why